Report website issues to the University Web Team
If you have experienced a problem with the website or have feedback, we'd like to hear from you! Just fill out the form below, and we'll review your comments and act accordingly.
Please note that this form is only seen by the people who take care of the official university website. If your concern does not directly pertain to this website, here are some other common departments you may be trying to reach:
- CaTS Help Desk — Questions about other university computing and telecommunications systems, such as WINGS, computer labs, and email (Phone support: (937) 775-4827)
- Undergraduate Admissions — How do I apply? What is my application status? I would like to schedule a tour.
- Graduate Admissions — How do I apply? What is my application status?
- University Center for International Education — All questions pertaining to acceptance of and paperwork for international students
- Raider Connect — One-stop shop for anything Bursar, Registrar, or Financial Aid-related: registering for classes, paying fees, graduation requirements, scholarships, loans, etc.
- Colleges and schools directory — Where do I schedule an appointment with my advisor?
- Semester Transition Advising — What actions do I need to take before Fall 2012?