J-CORE - the Joint Command Operations and Research Environment - a collaborative command and control civilian/military emergency operations laboratory.
- State Emergency Operations Center Alternate Site
- RFID grid with multiple readers to track people and objects during exercises
- 10-camera HD and IR array to record activities in the technical training zones
- Isolated Wi-Fi system
Fiber linked infrastructure via OARnet.
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) testing/training site.
- Mobile Test & Evaluation Center (MTEC) from Wright State Research Institute (WSRI)
- Single point of contact to secure following services for clients, including:
- Test Director
- Safety Officers
- Pilot in Command (PIC)
- COA Applications
- Flight Plan Support
- Technical Review
- Safety Review
- Data Analysis
- Flight Reports