- Offer support services to Asian and Native American students
- Advocate on their behalf to the university administration
- Raise awareness in the campus community on Asian and Native American issues
- Support cultural events aimed at enhancing the Asian and Native American students’ sense of identity and developing an appreciation for the Asian and Native American cultures among all members of the Wright State community
- Provide support and advocacy to students, faculty, staff, organizations, and members of the surrounding community with requests and concerns related to diversity
- Provide resources for students in the development of learning opportunities inside and outside of the classrooms
- Provide resources for faculty in the development of diversity components in curriculum and innovative teaching
The ANA Center works collaboratively with other units/departments on program planning and development, especially with the Bolinga Black Cultural Resources Center and Women’s Center to co-sponsor common programs featuring the uniqueness and commonalities among the three centers.
ANA Resource Library
The center contains a variety of articles, magazines, books and videos specific to Asian and Native American culture and interests.
Resources & Referrals
Our Resource and Referral Service connects students with the many academic services, programs and activities available on campus and in the community. It also serves as a "clearinghouse" to the campus and Dayton community for information regarding the Asian and Native American experience.