Are you going to be in the Lake Campus area and want to take summer classes to transfer back to your current college?
Here is what you need to do....
1. Choose classes you want to register for. The summer schedule for 2014 will be available in February of 2014. E-mail us to request a notification!
- Registration for non-degree students begins April 1. Summer Semester begins May 12.
- If you have below a 2.0 GPA at your current school you must turn all paperwork in by April 15, and complete the degree-seeking application process. Please call us at 419-586-0300 if this is your situation.
2. Complete the Non-Degree Application* ($10 application fee) and drop off the form to the Lake Campus Enrollment Services Office
- If unable to drop the application off please mail to: Jenna Shaffer, Wright State University Lake Campus, 7600 Lake Campus Dr. Celina, OH 45822 or fax to 419-586-0358.
- All questions about the application and registration can be directed to Enrollment Services at 419-586-0232.
3. Transferring Courses
- www.transfer.org allows you to view the transferability of courses between universities
- If your current college is not listed on transfer.org, consult with your academic advisor about transferring courses
- ALWAYS consult with your academic advisor about transferring classes to count towards your degree
- For a part-time student (1-11.5 credit hours) tuition is $260/credit hour. (The majority of WSU classes are 3 credit hours)
- Parking is $15/semester for a part-time student and $30/semester for a full-time student
* As a Non-Degree student you cannot use financial aid to pay for tuition.
Lake Campus Enrollment Services - 419-586-0232 or email@example.com