Are you going to be in the Lake Campus area and want to take summer classes to transfer back to your current college?
Here is what you need to do....
1. Choose the classes you want to register for.
- Academic Calendar
- SUMMER SCHEDULE
- Payment Due Dates
- Registration will begin April 1for non-degree seeking students
- If your cumulative grade point average is below a 2.0 at your current college you need to petition. The petition deadline is May 1 for summer quarter.
- To obtain course descriptions click here
2. Complete the Non-Degree Application($10 application fee included on bill) and drop off the form to the Lake Campus Registrar's Office
- If unable to drop the application off please mail to: BJ Hobler, Wright State University Lake Campus 7600 Lake Campus Dr. Celina, OH 45822 or fax to 419-586-0358
- All questions about the application and registration can be directed to Student Services at 419-586-0324 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be reigstered for the course(s) and then sent a computer account. Youl will log into your computer to pay your bill.
- If your cumulative grade point average is below a 2.0 at your current college or you have been convicted of a felony, you need to petition. The petition deadline is April 1 (All paperwork must be turned in by the deadline) for summer semester. Contact Student Services at 419-586-0324 for more information.
3. Transferring Courses
- www.transfer.org allows you to view the transferability of courses between universities
- If your current college is not listed on transfer.org, consult with your academic advisor about transferring courses
- ALWAYS consult with your academic advisor about transferring classes to count towards your degree
4. Tuition Cost
- For a part-time student (1-11.5 credit hours) tuition is $254/credit hour
- For the flat rate fee of $2,807/semester a student must be registered for 11-18 credit hours
- To be considered for a full-time student one must be registered for at least 12 credit hours
- Parking is 15/semester for a part-time student and $30/semester for a full-time student
* As a Non-Degree student you cannot use financial aid to pay for tuition.
Lake Campus Student Services- 419-586-0300