1. A completed bachelor's degree.
2. A completed graduate application.
- $40 application fee.
- Apply online or submit a paper application (checks can be made out to Wright State University) to Graduate School and send a hard copy of the application to the Lake Campus Graduate Assistant
3. All undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from all univerisities you have attended. Mail directly to:
Wright State University Lake Campus
ATTN: Julie Miller
7600 Lake Campus Dr.
Celina, OH 45822
4. An evaluation of your transcripts will be done by the Lake Campus Graduate Assistant. This will determine if you are required to take the 4 pre-requisite courses that are built into the program. You will be informed of the results of this evaluation by the Graduate Assistant.
A GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) score.
Make arrangements for GMAT testing at www.mba.com. Submit results to the Lake Campus Graduate Assistant.
6. An 1100 point minimum admission index.
(College GPA x 200 + GMAT Score)