You helped them take their first steps. Now help them to take their first walk into the next chapter of their lives.
Look to the links at the right for additional resources to help you help your student make the best start possible.
Here are the top three things that MUST be completed ASAP:
- Financial aid: Award notices are sent to your student's Wright State account online. He or she will have to accept these on WINGS Express, our secure information portal. Remind your student to check his/her Wright State email account and financial aid status in WINGS Express regularly. Learn more about accessing your student's accounts online.
- Placement tests: Your student must complete an English and mathematics placement test before registering for classes
- English: complete a timed, prompted essay; submit online
- Math: must be completed in person and will be done in conjunction with your student's academic advising appointment
- Orientation: All students under the age of 23 who have never attended college are required to attend Orientation. This is a short, three-hour event during which your student will prepare for classes at the Lake Campus.