Lake Campus Learning Center
The Lake Campus Learning Center is located in Trenary Hall, directly behind Dwyer Hall. Our in-house collection includes:
Also, you will find 4 WSU Library network workstations that provide access to other resources such as:
- Approximately 3,000 volumes in the book collection and 600 volumes in in the reference collection
- 75 periodical subscriptions
- Numerous audiovisual items including videocassettes
all collections of the WSU (both Dayton and Lake Campus) libraries system
- approximately 48 million volumes in 89Ohio academic libraries (OhioLINK)
- 100 online research databases and resources, many with full text
- Millions of electronic journal articles from 17,000 journals
What else does the Lake Campus Library have to offer?
One-on-one help: The Librarian can help you define your research topics and din the best electronic and paper resources.
OhioLINK: This resource network makes virtually all the collections of all the Ohio university and colleges available to you. Most items arrive in 2-4 days.
Interlibrary loan: You can request materials from more than 4,000 other libraries in the U.S. and abroad. Most items arrive within 14 days.
Course reserves: Online versions of course readings, related materials and other assignments that your professors may require you to study are available through University Libraries Website. Circulating reserves are located at the Circulation Desk.
Regular Hours (Effective Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters)
Monday-Thursday: 9am - 6pm
Friday: 9am - 5pm
Summer Hours (Effective Summer Quarter)
Monday-Thursday: 9 am -6 pm
Friday: 9 am -5 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Circulation Desk -- 419-586-0333
Librarian's Office -- 419-586-0360
Library Assistant - 419-586-0386
For more information, please contact Alex Pittman, Lake Campus Library Director.