Wright State University offers conditional admission to the masters and doctoral programs listed below to students who have not yet met the English proficiency requirement, who are academically admissible based on the student’s academic record and other university and/or departmental and program requirements and choose to enroll in our LEAP intensive English program. Your admission to the academic program will be “conditional” based upon satisfying specific requirements prior to full admission. Once these requirements are fulfilled, you are able to fully matriculate. These requirements will be outlined on your Conditional Letter of Admission, and may include a TOEFL or IELTS test score, GMAT or GRE .
The LEAP program at Wright State will guide you in completing all of the necessary requirements for matriculation.
The programs offering conditional admission at Wright State include:
- Anatomy (Proof of TOEFL>=100 required prior to full admission)
- Applied Statistics
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical Sciences, Ph.D.
- Chemistry (Proof of TOEFL>=90 required prior to full admission)
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Educational Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Sciences, Ph.D.
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Industrial & Human Factors Engineering
- Intervention Specialist/Special Education
- Material Science Engineering
- Mathematics with concentrations in Applied Mathematics & Pure Mathematics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Microbiology & Immunology
- M.Ed. in Learning & Motivation
- M.S. in Teaching with concentrations in Anatomy, Earth Sciences, Mathematics & Physics
- Ph.D. in Engineering
- Physiology & Neuroscience
- Psychology with concentrations in Human Factors Psychology & Industrial/Organizational Psychology