Undergraduate Conditional Admission is for applicants who have met all admission requirements except English proficiency.
Conditional admission means that the applicant’s academic records have been reviewed and that he/she will be able to start the academic program once the English proficiency requirement is met.
To be eligible for conditional admission, an applicant must:
- Be academically admissible by department/program standards.
- Apply to Wright State University’s Learning English for Academic Purposes (LEAP) Intensive English program.
How to apply for conditional admission
- Complete and submit the online LEAP Intensive English Program application
- Go back to your profile and select "Add and Application"
- Complete the online academic application.
- Pay for and submit the applications online.
- Upload all documents listed on your checklist on your applicant portal.
- You must check both applications and upload the documents separately
- Check your applicant portal often for updates. The admissions team will communicate with you through it.
The integrity of everyone's identity is a priority at Wright State University. For that reason, we do NOT accept transcripts, test scores, banking information, or passport copies via email. All applicants are to upload required documents to their applicant portal.