Undergraduate Conditional Admission is for applicants who have meet all admission requirements except English proficiency.
Conditional admission means that the applicant’s academic records have been reviewed and that he/she will be able to start the academic program once the English proficiency requirement is met.
To be eligible for conditional admission, an applicant must:
- Be academically admissible by department/program standards.
- Apply to Wright State University’s Learning English for Academic Purposes (LEAP) intensive English program.
How to apply for conditional admission
- Complete online application.
- On section 11, "How will you Satisfy the English Proficiency Requirement" select "I will start in LEAP. "
- Pay for and submit the application online.
- Upload all supporting documents to WSU's Wings Express portal. Instructions are available 2 days after completing the application when you login to your application site.