Undergraduate Conditional Admission is for applicants who have met all admission requirements except English proficiency.
Conditional admission means that the applicant’s academic records have been reviewed and that he/she will be able to start the academic program once the English proficiency requirement is met.
To be eligible for conditional admission, an applicant must:
- Be academically admissible by department/program standards.
- Be admissible to Wright State University’s Learning English for Academic Purposes (LEAP) Intensive English program.
How to apply for conditional admission
- Start your Online application for degree seeking program.
- Complete all the sections.
- Select the option "I will start in WSU's LEAP Intensive English program" for the question "HOW DO YOU INTEND TO FULFILL YOUR ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS?" under Additional information section.
- Pay for and submit the applications online.
- Once your application for the degree-seeking program is submitted, Admissions team will add application for LEAP Intensive English Program in your profile.
- Upload all documents listed on your checklist on your home page of the applicant portal. Please refer to each application to upload the required documents.
- Check your applicant portal often for updates. The admissions team will communicate with you through it.
The integrity of everyone's identity is a priority at Wright State University. For that reason, we do NOT accept transcripts, test scores, banking information, or passport copies via email. All applicants are to upload required documents to their applicant portal.