Undergraduate Conditional Admission is for applicants who have met all admission requirements except English proficiency.
Conditional admission means that the applicant’s academic records have been reviewed and that he/she will be able to start the academic program once the English proficiency requirement is met.
To be eligible for conditional admission, an applicant must:
- Be academically admissible by department/program standards.
- Apply to Wright State University’s Learning English for Academic Purposes (LEAP) Intensive English program.
How to apply for conditional admission
- Complete and submit the online LEAP Intensive English Program application
- Go back to your profile and select "Add and Application"
- Complete the online academic application.
- Pay for and submit the applications online.
- Upload all documents listed on your checklist on your applicant portal.
- You must check both applications and upload the documents separately
- Check your applicant portal often for updates. The admissions team will communicate with you through it.