Currently, we are offering taylor designed programs for various groups. To request an estimate please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some options are described below.
Earn College Credit (6 Weeks):
Fun and productive way of spending a summer vacation. Join an intensive 6-week, 3 credit hour academic course in various disciplines and participate in numerous extra-curricular activities. The course offerings vary per session (A or B).
Language and Culture (5 Weeks):
Enjoy 5 weeks of fun and interactive learning. Visit local sites, explore parks, and amusement facilities, make friends and of course learn English and U.S. Culture. The program includes 16 hours of formal/informal English and cultural instruction. Some classes take place on the field at museums or parks.
SAT Prep Course (3 weeks):
30 hour course offered in cooperation with the Princeton Review. This program offers students Intensive SAT preparation on Wright State campus and a varied set of extra-curricular activities. The program is for Junior and seniors. Although TOEFL score is not required, we recommend a score of 61 in the TOEFL for greater success in the program.
The SAT preparation portion of the program includes:
In-class instruction with a certified TPR instructor who breaks down the test into manageable pieces, works with students to understand question types and teaches students strategies to tackle each one.
- 4 full-length diagnostic practice exams to give students exposure and practice to the test in a simulated testing environment. By providing students the experience of taking the exams, they gain confidence and reduce test-taking anxiety.
- Detailed score reports. Students receive personalized score reports that detail their performance and pinpoint strengths and weaknesses. These score reports also allow instructors to tailor instruction to best meet the needs of the students.
- The Princeton Review’s LiveGrader technology, an essay-grading service that not only provides an essay score but also gives students personalized feedback from TPR graders.
- The Princeton Review’s Online Student Portal – Where students can score tests and access our full self-guided asynchronous course, SAT Online.
- SAT Manual
- 11 Practice Tests for the SAT
- College Admissions Guide
- 4 full-length diagnostic practice tests
GRE Prep Course (3 weeks):
24-hour GRE preparation course offered in cooperation with the Princeton Review. This program offers students Intensive GRE preparation on Wright State campus and a varied set of extra-curricular activities. Although TOEFL score is not required, we recommend a score of 61 in the TOEFL for greater success in the program.
GRE Ultimate Course
24-hour GRE Ultimate is The Princeton Review’s live classroom course that provides students with the most up-to-date preparation experience for the GRE. Our expert instructors break down the test into manageable pieces, allowing students to tackle the GRE section by section. Through the use of Adaptology, The Princeton Review’s exclusive teaching method that seamlessly adjusts classwork and homework to each individual student’s skill level, students can rest assured that they are receiving a truly personalized learning experience.
The GRE Ultimate course offers students additional opportunities to practice outside of the classroom. Students who take the GRE Ultimate course not only receive 24 hours of live instruction, but also get 184 hours of online study tools, including 8 full-length computer adaptive practice tests. Additionally, The Princeton Review’s instructors are available outside of the class to review practice tests one-on-one or go over challenging homework problems in person, by phone or via email.
Materials to include:
- 24 hours of live instruction covering all content and test-taking strategies.
- 184 hours of online resources, including drills, practice questions and 8 full-length, adaptive practice tests.
- Our exclusive Adaptology teaching method.
- Personalized practice test review with your teacher.
- Access to your instructor outside of class – In person, by phone or via email.