Ready to Try Meeting Center?
Get started with Webex Meeting Center at wright.webex.com
Click Log In in the top right corner and use your campus username and password.
On this page:
Webex Meeting Center is now available for all Wright State faculty, staff, and students. Webex is an all in one web conferencing tool that allows you to be more productive and have engaging web meetings. Webex allows you to host and attend meetings with:
- Note taking
- Screen and file sharing
Need some ideas for how you might use Webex Meeting Center at Wright State? Here's a list of common use case scenarios.
- Host or attend a departmental meeting from off campus.
- Interview potential job candidates without having them come to campus.
- Host or attend a meeting between Lake Campus and Dayton Campus.
- Setup virtual office hours for your students to contact you.
- ...and many more!
To get started with Meeting Center, follow these steps:
- Go to wright.webex.com
- Click the Log In button in the top right corner.
- Enter your campus username and password.
- Click the Start Meeting button.
To easily schedule Webex meetings through Outlook, add the Webex toolbar to your account. You can find instructions here: https://www.msoutlook.info/question/635.
Learn about scheduling a meeting, inviting attendees, hosting or joining a meeting, and more using the following guides. Unless otherwise noted, links will take you to the Cisco Collaboration Help website.
- Hosting a Webex Meeting Center Meeting (PDF) - Wright State specific guide
- Joining a Webex Meeting Center Meeting (PDF) - Wright State specific guide
- Get Started with Webex
- Schedule and invite
- Start and join
- Connect to audio and video
- Share content
CaTS is currently developing more Wright State specific guides for Webex Meeting Center.
CaTS is currently developing a training plan for Webex Meeting Center. As dates are finalized, we will announce them to the campus community.
Is Meeting Center a replacement for Pilot Live?
WebEx Meeting Center is not a replacement for Pilot Live. At this time, Pilot Live will continue to be Wright State's official and supported tool for online classroom communication. To learn more about Pilot Live, visit the Center for Teaching and Learning's Virtual Classroom website.
Is Meeting Center a replacement for Skype for Business?
WebEx Meeting Center is replacing Skype for Business as Wright State's official tool for online meetings. At this time, Meeting Center does not contain an instant messaging tool, so CaTS recommends that you still use Skype for Business for instant messaging purposes.
The CaTS Help Desk can assist you with questions regarding WebEx Meeting Center.
CaTS Help Desk
025 Library Annex