What is Software Center?
- Software Center allows for self-service software installations.
- Software Center allows CaTS to report usage of software to optimize licensing costs.
Windows users: Software Center is now available on university-owned computers connected to the Wright State domain.
- To determine if you have Software Center, go to your 'Start' menu, select 'All Programs', and Software Center will be listed if available.
- If you have Software Center, refer to the Available Software section below for information on software installation.
- If you don't see Software Center on your Windows PC, please call the Help Desk for assistance with installing the software.
Software Center is your way to access self-service software installations for Windows machines on the Wright State domain.
On this page:
- Open your Start Menu.
- Click All Programs.
- Click Microsoft System Center.
- If present, click Configuration Manager.
- Click Software Center.
If you do not see Software Center, contact the CaTS Help Desk at (937) 775-4827 for assistance.
- Acrobat DC 2017
- After Effects
- Character Animator Beta 6
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility
- CRSP Enterprise
- Extend Script Toolkit
- Extension Manager
- Fireworks CS6
- Gaming SDK
- Google Chrome Standalone
- Illustrator CC
- Media Encoder
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Premiere Pro
- Project Felix
- Read & Write Gold
- Reader DC
- SPSS 24
Applications: Software currently available to you for download.
Updates: System and software updates for your specific University-owned machine.
Installation Status: View the installation progress of software being installed on your machine.
Options: Specify the Software Center configuration settings for your computer.
- Select the software you wish to download from the list.
- Click Install.
- Follow the prompts to complete the download and installation.
Software Center will keep you informed throughout the installation process:
Once your software is installed, be sure to follow any additional instructions on the dialog boxes. You may also be prompted to restart your computer.
- Open your Start Menu and select Programs.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Select the software you wish to uninstall.
- Click Uninstall and follow the prompts.