Home Base was created to meet the advanced support needs of university students. CaTS provides basic support services for free, but can now offer more in-depth support through Home Base. You'll find prices for these support offerings are much lower than going off campus.
Free Support Offerings
Computing and Telecommunications Services offers a wide variety of services to students to support their computing and networking needs.
Your first line of support is the CaTS Help Desk that can answer many of your support questions or point you in the appropriate direction.
CHECK OUT THESE GREAT OFFERINGS Here are just a few of the great services you may want to take advantage of:
- Free Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware Software
- Computer Discounts for Students
- Student Software Licensing
- Laptops 2 Go - Free student portable computer loan program
- WINGS Resource Center
In addition to the free support offerings for student Windows and Mac PC owners available through the CaTS Help Desk, Home Base offers advanced services such as:
- Windows or Macintosh Operating System Reinstall or Upgrade: $30
- Data backup before OS Upgrade or Reinstall: $30
- Security and Performance Check (advanced virus and spyware removal): $30
- Software Install: $10
- Hardware upgrades (hard drives, CD drives, RAM upgrades, etc): $30
- Hard Drive replacement with Windows reinstall or upgrade: $50
Location & Hours
Fall & Spring: M-Th 8:30am-6pm & Fri 8:30am-5pm
Summer Semester: M-F 8:30am-5pm
Breaks: M-F 8:30am-4pm
University Holidays: Closed