CaTS now offers a two-factor authentication service to increase security of your Wright State account!
As of March 5th, you now have the option to sign up for two-factor authentication through DUO Mobile. If you choose to sign up for this service, you will be prompted to confirm your login when accessing services like WINGS, Office 365, ServiceNow, and more. To sign up, visit https://wright.edu/2fa.
What is Two-Factor Authentication?
Two-factor authentication is an extra layer of security that requires not only a username and password, but also authenticates with a device in your possession (cell/smart phone, key fob, landline phone). View an instructional video for enrolling your device here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMj89Ulpx6c.
Benefits of Two-Factor Authentication
- Individuals utilizing two-factor authentication will have their campus ‘w’ password set to never expire.
- Provides increased online security.
- Provides increased security for your Wright State accounts.
DUO Open Forums
Several Open Forums are being held to provide more information, answer any questions, as well as give you an opportunity to sign up for this new service.
- Tuesday, March 27: 11:30 a.m.-12 p.m. (005 Library Annex)
- Wednesday, March 28: 1-1:30 p.m. (005 Library Annex)
- Thursday, March 29: 2:30-3 p.m. (005 Library Annex)
- Friday, March 30: 2:30-3 p.m. (005 Library Annex)
- Monday, April 2: 9-9:30 a.m. (005 Library Annex)
For more information regarding two-factor authentication, visit https://www.wright.edu/information-technology/services/two-factor-authen.... If you have questions about signing up for this service, call the CaTS Help Desk at (937) 775-4827, or email email@example.com.