CaTS is excited to announce that several software packages are now available to faculty and staff at no charge for use on university-owned computers. CaTS has also implemented a new self-service process to distribute this software, through the utilization of Software Center.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro 11
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, etc.)
- Microsoft Office, SAS, SPSS, STATA, and MatLab
- Software Center allows for self-service software installations.
- Software Center allows CaTS to report usage of software to optimize licensing costs.
Windows users: Software Center is now available.
- To determine if you have Software Center, go to your 'Start' menu, select 'All Programs', and Software Center will be listed if available.
- If you don't see Software Center on your Windows PC, please call the Help Desk for assistance with installing the software.
Mac users: Software Center for Mac is coming soon; in the mean time, please call the Help Desk for assistance with installing the software.
For additional details please visit: