Currently, some users who are trying to access their Wright State email
through WINGS are being prompted to sign in with their Office 365
username and password (email@example.com or
firstname.lastname@example.org), instead of being signed on automatically.
If you experience this issue, follow these steps:
1) Enter your Office 365 username (your WSU email address) and password.
- If you do not remember your password, visit the WSU Accounts page and follow the 'How to Change Your Password' instructions for Office 365. Note: This password may be different than that of your "w" account.
2) Click on the "Work or School" account option.
3) Close and reopen your web browser.
4) Log in to WINGS and then click the "Email/Calendar" button. You
should now be automatically logged in to your email.
If you need further assistance, please contact the CaTS Help Desk at
email@example.com or (937) 775-4827.