CaTS Used Computer Super Sale
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Time: 1:00 - 3:00pm
Location: 042 Dunbar Library
- Computers are 5-6 years old and come from campus labs and classrooms.
- No software is installed.
- Computers, monitors, and accessories are sold separately and are as-is with no warranty.
Lines may be long and wait times could exceed an hour. Please be prepared.
- HP 6000, HP 8000, and HP 7900
- 4gb RAM, 160GB HD, DVD/CD-RW
- No operating system included
- Cost: $35 - $50*
*System specifications are approximate with some variation between individual units. You will have an opportunity to power up and inspect the unit prior to sale.
Additional Items for Sale
- Wireless keyboard/mouse sets
- Atomic Clocks
- Extra Monitors
Rules and Other Information
- Purchases at time of sale only; no advanced purchases.
- Must be present at time of sale; no reserved items.
- Personal purchases only; no university departmental purchases.
- Sale open to public; you do not have to be a student or employee to purchase.
- Payment by cash or check (payable to Wright State University); no credit cards.
- Sales tax of 6.75% added to purchase price.
- Limit two systems per person.
- All items sold in as-is condition with no warranty.
- Buyer is responsible for removing equipment at time of sale.
- Visitor parking available outside Dunbar Library.