Currently, the ability to use a credit card at campus vending machines is unavailable. The Wright1 Card Center is looking into the issue.
The Tegrity system is currently experiencing problems and is
inaccessible. This includes the ability to capture new lectures and view
ones already created. We will notify the university as soon as the
problems are resolved.
Attention students, faculty and staff:
Beginning August 24, 2015, the University Libraries will be implementing a change to off-campus access for library resources. To comply with vendor license agreements, a more secure access method of authentication will be used, requiring users to login with their campus username (w#) and password, as are currently used for WINGS, Pilot and other Wright State online authentications.
All students, staff and faculty will need to know their login information to access library materials. Library staff will not have access to your login credentials.
Please contact CaTS at 937-775-4827 for assistance in obtaining or updating login credentials.
For assistance in finding and accessing library materials please contact the Information Desk at 937-775-2925 or visit libraries.wright.edu/help/ask.
CaTS has made some changes to our software offerings for home and personal use:
- Faculty and staff can now purchase Adobe Creative Cloud for their home computer for only $10/year! For more information, visit http://www.wright.edu/information-technology/services/personal-software-....
- On September 12, the free Work at Home editions of Office for Windows and Mac will no longer be available through the Home Software Store. Microsoft Office can now be downloaded through the Office 365 Pro Plus program, which allows Faculty and Staff to install the full version of the Microsoft Office Suite on up to five laptops/desktops, five mobile devices, and five tablets. For more information and installation instructions, visit: https://www.wright.edu/information-technology/services/proplus.
- Faculty, staff, and students can now get a free copy of MATLAB for use on home computers. For more information visit https://www.wright.edu/information-technology/services/matlab-software.
If you have any questions, please contact the CaTS Help Desk.
CaTS will be conducting system maintenance on Sunday, August 16, from
12:01am to 12:00pm. During this time access to all Banner-related
services will be unavailable, including the following:
* WINGS Express
* Banner Admin
* Wright1 Card Services
* Parking Services
If you have any questions concerning this maintenance, please contact
the CaTS Help Desk at (937) 775-4827, or send an email to
Currently, users trying to access their Wright State email through WINGS or outlook.wright.edu are being prompted to sign in. To access your email, remember to enter your Office 365 username and password (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you do not remember your password, visit http://www.wright.edu/information-technology/support-and-training/wright-state-university-accounts and follow the 'How to Change Your Password' instructions for Office 365.
For further assistance, please contact the CaTS Help Desk at email@example.com or (937) 775-4827.
CaTS has made further updates to the new WINGS portal!
‘Workflow Services’ Updates:
- The following links are now available under the ‘Workflow Services’ section:
- Admission Applicant Review Service (Single Sign-On)
- Course/Program Inventory Service (Single Sign-On)
- Major Change Search (Single Sign-On)
- Banner Workflow (will be Single Sign-On once Classic WINGS is retired)
- The links under ‘Workflow Services’ only display if you have access to a Workflow service.
- The link to ‘Banner Workflow’ now displays the number of outstanding tasks.
- Targeted content for housing & freshmen students has been added.
- Added ‘Classifieds’ Section.
- Posting in the New WINGS ‘Classifieds’ section does not post to the Classic WINGS ‘Classifieds’ area, and vice versa.
- Folders added to ‘My Links’ (bookmarks)
- ‘My Links’ has moved below ‘My Alerts’
As a reminder, Course and Group Studio are not available in the new WINGS portal.
Please continue to submit your feedback through the ‘Tell Us What You Think’ link under the Feedback section. Learn more about the new WINGS at the WINGS Beta website.
New software packages are now available to faculty and staff at no
charge for use on university-owned computers. These packages are
available for download through Software Center, or by calling the Help
Desk at (937) 775-4827.
New Software Available:
- Read & Write Gold (Windows PCs Only)
- Only available on Windows PCs connected to the Wright State domain
- Only available for Windows PCs by request through the Help Desk
Software Center is currently available only on university-owned Windows
computers. Mac users should call the Help Desk to request software
For more information about Software Center, visit
Currently, several people using Internet Explorer 10 as their web browser are having difficulty accessing their Office 365 email. When trying to access email through WINGS, users are taken to a login window for Outlook which doesn’t allow them to sign in.
Users encountering this issue are advised to try a different browser (Firefox, Chrome) in order to access their email. For further assistance, please contact the CaTS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (937) 775-4827.
All systems listed in today's earlier outage communication are now
available. This includes:
- Banner and related systems
- WINGS Express
If you continue to experience issues with any of these systems, please
contact the CaTS Help Desk at (937) 775-4827 or toll free at 1-888-775-4827.