Microsoft has made some recent changes to Wright State’s Office 365 environment, specifically to email functionality through the Outlook Web App (OWA), accessible at http://outlook.wright.edu.
- All outgoing emails now have 'Send' and 'Discard' options located at the bottom of the compose window.
- The Settings option has changed from a drop-down list to a sidebar format.
- The default option to reply to an email has been changed to Reply All. This option can be changed back to Reply.
For more details on the above changes, visit: https://www.wright.edu/information-technology/blog/article/office-365-em...
Tip: How to Turn off Clutter in Outlook Web App (OWA)
- Learn how to check your Clutter folder and turn off Clutter: https://www.wright.edu/information-technology/blog/article/clutter-settings
Learn: Other Office 365 Services
- OneDrive for Business: Store files and collaborate online through your Office 365 account. OneDrive for Business allows you to access your uploaded files from any device with an internet connection! Learn more here: http://www.wright.edu/information-technology/services/onedrive-for-business
- Skype for Business (Microsoft Lync for Mac Users): Software that gives you instant messaging capabilities, voice and video chat, screen sharing, and more. Learn more here: http://www.wright.edu/information-technology/services/skype-for-business
- Office 365 ProPlus: Download Microsoft Office for free on up to 5 of your personally owned mobile devices, 5 tablets, or 5 computers. Learn more at http://www.wright.edu/information-technology/services/proplus
New: Office 365 Planner
Office 365 Planner will be available beginning Friday, May 20. Planner offers Wright State members an easy solution to organize teamwork and allows users to create new plans, assign tasks, share files and chat about their project. To learn more about Planner, visit https://blogs.office.com/2015/09/22/introducing-office-365-planner/.
For More Help:
For more information about Wright State’s Office 365 service,visit http://www.wright.edu/office365. You can also contact the CaTS Help Desk at (937) 775-4827 or send an email to email@example.com.