Wright State Community Member,
Beginning May 15, the CaTS Help Desk will be reducing operating hours to help align the department with the current budget remediation. After careful analysis, the CaTS Help Desk will operate under the following hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Notes About This Change:
- CaTS will modify and extend hours to accommodate higher call volume periods, such as the beginning of Fall and Spring semesters.
- By using data pulled from call reporting metrics, CaTS was able to determine that approximately 95% of Help Desk calls made since the beginning of the 2017 calendar year fell within the new scheduled times.
- Emergency classroom support will still be available for classes occurring outside of the hours listed above.
- When the Help Desk is closed, visit the Accounts page (http://www.wright.edu/accounts) for password reset information.
For more details, visit