PeopleAdmin is the university's online applicant tracking system since 2008. All positions must be created and approved in PeopleAdmin.
A new enhancement has been made in the system titled "Hiring Proposal'. Some of the benefits of this new process are highlighted below.
- Streamlined approval process
- Reduction in paper forms by automating Office of Equity and Inclusion process
- Automation of 'Pre-Interview' and 'Pre-Offer' processes
- Notification of applicants in a timely manner
- Ability to produce more accurate and timely data for the federal and state reporting
While the majority of the functionality of the system remains the same, the enhancements do have a new look and feel, which will require some training for users. In order to familiarize users with these exciting changes, our employment team is offering a series of training sessions. We strongly recommend that those individuals who initiate faculty and staff searches for their departments/colleges attend one of the sessions below.
To register, please email Cindy Schisler at email@example.com.
|Tuesday, June 10, 2014||9:00 am - 11:00 am||016 Library Annex|
|Tuesday, June 10, 2014||1:30 pm - 3:30 pm||016 Library Annex|
|Wednesday, June 11, 2014||9:00 am - 11:00 am||016 Library Annex|
|Wednesday, June 11, 2014||1:30 pm - 3:30 pm||016 Library Annex|
|Thursday, June 12, 2014||9:00 am - 11:00 am||016 Library Annex|
|Thursday, June 12, 2014||1:30 pm - 3:30 pm||016 Library Annex|