This year, Wright State University will be offering limited in-person training sessions for the annual performance evaluation process. However, there are several resources for supervisors and employees who would find additional training and/or guidance helpful. Some of the resources available are:
- Guidebook for the Wright State University Performance Evaluation Process
- Training Videos
- In-Person Training Sessions:
All sessions will be held in the HR Training Room located on the 2nd Floor of 2455 Presidential Drive.
- Wednesday, March 14, 2018 – 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, March 19, 2018 – 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018 – 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, April 19, 2018 – 1:00 p.m.
Full participation in this vital process that is designed to accomplish the university’s strategic plan of empowering our faculty and staff to develop professionally, intellectually, and personally is essential to our success.