This year, Wright State University will be offering limited in-person training sessions for the annual performance evaluation process. However, there are several resources for supervisors and employees who would find additional training and/or guidance helpful. Some of the resources available are:
- Guidebook for the Wright State University Performance Evaluation Process
- Training Videos
- In-Person Training Sessions:
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017 – 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. in 163 Student Union (Discovery Room)
- Thursday, March 30, 2017 – 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. in 163 Student Union (Discovery Room)
- Tuesday, April 5, 2017 – 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at Wright State Research Institute (If you are not a WSRI employee and you choose this option, please call Jennifer Kostic 937-775-2919 for further instructions)
Full participation in this vital process that is designed to accomplish the university’s strategic plan of empowering our faculty and staff to develop professionally, intellectually, and personally is essential to our success.