In partnership with Anthem, Wright State University will continue to offer its AAUP High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) participants the Anthem’s Healthy Lifestyles Program, formally known as Healthy Rewards. This program has been revamped and is now available to our employees and to their covered adult family members. For those new to the HDHP plan this year, the Healthy Lifestyles Program involves Wellness type initiatives with cash rewards contributed to your Health Savings Account for successful completion.
This Anthem reward program is separate and in addition to the University’s Wellness Program -- Living WELL.
Your health is important – to you and to us. The Healthy Lifestyles Program provides you and your covered adult family members access to plenty of online tools, trackers and resources – Healthy Lifestyles makes focusing on your well-being easier and convenient. You have access to the Healthy Lifestyles via Anthem’s website and can start taking advantage of:
- A private Well-Being Assessment (WBA) that gives you a complete picture of your current health so that you can see how your lifestyle habits affect your well-being. When you’re done, you’ll be able to:
- Access all the online tools and resources from Healthy Lifestyles.
- Compare your score with other people your age, and find ways to become healthier today.
- A personalized well-being plan to help you reach your healthy best. It includes recommendations, a list of focus areas and a personal dashboard to keep you on track.
- Online and on-the-go resources, including access to thousands of recipes, the Well-Being Connect Mobile app to track your progress anywhere (available for iPhone, iPod Touch and Android) and customizable trackers for exercise, weight, stress and more.
- An inspiration board where you can post photos or quotes to motivate you. Create a personal statement about what inspires you to improve your health.
The Healthy Lifestyles Program is point based. When each covered adult family member takes their WBA and sets up a well-being plan, they earn 3,000 points – which is the first reward level of $50 each. Earn another $50 at 5,000 and 10,000 points, for a total of $150 each. Additional HSA dollars can be earned by enrolling in a ConditionCare or Future Mom’s Maternity Program (if eligible).
As a valued employee, you and your well-being are important to us. We’re excited to be able to offer this benefit and hope that you take advantage of all the program has to offer.
Sign up for Healthy Lifestyles at www.anthem.com to take your WBA and get started.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.