- Eligibility: Three quarters of WSU
housing, transfer or continuing sophomore,
or be at least 21 years of age
- Four bedroom, two bath apartments
- Fully Furnished bedrooms, living and
dining rooms and kitchen (with dishwasher,
refrigerator, oven/stove and microwave)
- Washer and dryer in Unit
- Cable, phone, and utilities included.
- High speed Internet w/ Wireless
At A Glance
Spacious and comfortable four-bedroom, two-bath
apartments are offered at University Park Apartments.
Located between the Honors Community and the Village Apartments,
brand new University Park offers parking and an ideal location.
students, each with his or her own bedroom, enjoy
these roomy apartments. University Park is offered
fully furnished with a bed, desk, and drawer per
student. In addition, each unit has carpet, a
dishwasher, oven/stove, full sized refrigerator,
and a washer and dryer. University Park includes
cable and trash removal. Also, each room is equipped
with an Ethernet hook-up for students to connect
to Wright State University's Local Access Network
from their rooms. All buildings in University
Park are co-ed.
Contracts for University
Park are for three quarters, beginning in September,
and ending in June. You must be a student to sign
an agreement for University Park. However, loss
of student status will not release you from your
contract, and you may reside in the unit until
the end of your contract.
Of course all of the traditional residence life programs will be offered:
- Resident Assistants (RAs) in each building- An RA is a person who's been specially selected and trained to assist you in your adjustment to college, be a support for you, help you with conflicts, provide educational opportunities and social activities, and be a resource.
- Community Council- Get involved in planning activities for you community and in residential governance.
- Floor Standards - You floor decides how you'll treat each other and hold each other accountable for the standards you set.
- Educational Workshops - You'll plan and/or attend educational workshops with your Resident Assistant.
- Social Activities - Many of these are planned so you can take some time to get to know your fellow community members in between all that studying!