- Eligibility: Three quarters of WSU housing,
transfer or continuing sophomore, or be
at least 21 years of age
- Four bedroom, two bath apartments
- Kitchen w/dishwasher and refrigerator
- Washer and dryer in Unit
- Cable, utilities, and phone included
- High speed Internet w/ Wireless
- Basketball Court
- Central Air Conditioning
As of Fall 2010: Apartments in buildings 2130, 2140, 2160, 2170 will be furnished similar to University Park.
At A Glance
Spacious and comfortable four-bedroom, two-bath
apartments are offered at College Park Apartments.
Nestled in beautiful natural woods, College Park
offers hiking trails, picnic areas, and basketball.
Four students, each with his or her own bedroom,
enjoy these roomy apartments. For furnished buildings, four
students, each with his or her own bedroom, enjoy
these roomy apartments. These apartments are offered
fully furnished with a bed, desk, and drawer per
student. The remaining apartments are
offered unfurnished with carpet, dishwasher, oven/stove,
full sized refrigerator, and washer and dryer
in each unit. College Park includes cable and
trash removal. Also, each room is equipped with
an Ethernet hook-up for students to connect to
Wright State University's Local Access Network
from their room. All buildings in College Park
Contracts for College Park
are for three quarters, beginning in September,
and ending in June. You must be a student to sign
an agreement for College Park. However, loss of
student status will not release you from your
contract, and you may reside in the unit until
the end of your contract.
Of course all of the traditional residence life programs will be offered:
- Resident Assistants (RAs) in each building- An RA is a person who's been specially selected and trained to assist you in your adjustment to college, be a support for you, help you with conflicts, provide educational opportunities and social activities, and be a resource.
- Community Council- Get involved in planning activities for you community and in residential governance.
- Floor Standards - You floor decides how you'll treat each other and hold each other accountable for the standards you set.
- Educational Workshops - You'll plan and/or attend educational workshops with your Resident Assistant.
- Social Activities - Many of these are planned so you can take some time to get to know your fellow community members in between all that studying!