Students in the University Honors Program who intend to graduate with an Honors degree designation (University Honors Scholar, General Studies Honors Scholar, or Departmental Honors Scholar) must complete the Honors Graduation Application*. Students should meet with an Honors advisor the semester prior to graduation to ensure that all Honors degree designation requirements are complete or in progress.
- Complete the University Graduation Application* in WINGS Express (deadlines below)
- Complete the Honors Graduation Application* (deadlines below)
- Complete a Fulfillment of Departmental Honors Requirements Form (if graduating as a University or Departmental Honors Scholar)
- Receive the Honors medallion, which is worn at the university’s commencement ceremony, from the University Honors Program
- Archive Departmental Honors Research in CORE Scholar (if graduating as a University or Departmental Honors Scholar)
- All communication regarding the Honors Graduation Application is sent via WSU email
- An Honors Graduation Application is only valid for the term in which a student intends to graduate; if the graduation term changes,
the student must complete the Honors Graduation Application again
*Note: Honors students must complete both the University Graduation Application and the Honors Graduation Application to graduate with a bachelor's degree and an Honors degree designation. One application does not substitute for the other.
|Friday, September 6, 2019||Friday, October 11, 2019|
|Spring 2019||Friday, January 25, 2019||Friday, February 22, 2019|