Graduate Student Assembly is one of the seven coordinating student organizations at Wright State University. We seek to improve the academic, social, and professional lives of graduate students consistent with the goals of the University.
The mission of the Graduate Student Assembly is to provide Wright State University Graduate students with representation, services, and advocacy within the university structure.
The Graduate Student Assembly seeks to attain its mission by
- Providing quality leadership for, and accountability to, its constituency by recognizing that strength arises from diversity, engagement, and dialogue
- Being transparent, vigilant and communicative with the student body and university administration
- Providing opportunities, where possible, for students to openly communicate their experiences through the right avenues
- Promoting a quality learning environment,
- Working in close with Student Government Association in supporting and/or drafting policy that promotes student interests, needs, and welfare