|Friday, April 28, 2017||UCRC 16-17 Minutes||Agenda | Minutes | Additional attachments|
|Thursday, October 1, 2015||UCRC - October 1, 2015||Agenda | Minutes|
|Thursday, November 5, 2015||UCRC - November Meeting||Agenda | Minutes|
|Friday, January 1, 2016||UCRC Fall 2015 Report||Agenda | Minutes|
|Wednesday, February 10, 2016||UCRC - February Meeting||Agenda | Minutes|
|Wednesday, March 23, 2016||UCRC - March Meeting||Agenda | Minutes|
|Friday, April 1, 2016||UCRC Spring 2016 Report||Agenda | Minutes|
|Friday, October 10, 2014||UCRC - October 10, 2014||Agenda | Minutes|
|Monday, December 1, 2014||UCRC - Fall 2014 Report & Summary||Agenda | Minutes | Additional attachments|
|Wednesday, April 1, 2015||UCRC - Spring 2015 Report||Agenda | Minutes | Additional attachments|
|Friday, April 10, 2015||UCRC - April 10, 2015||Agenda | Minutes|
|Friday, September 13, 2013, 1:00 pm||Undergraduate Curriculum Review Committee September 2013 Meeting||Agenda | Minutes|
|Friday, October 11, 2013, 1:00 pm||Undergraduate Curriculum Review Committee October 2013 Meeting||Agenda | Minutes|
|Friday, November 8, 2013, 1:00 pm||Undergraduate Curriculum Review Committee November 2013 Meeting||Agenda | Minutes|
|Saturday, February 1, 2014||UCRC - Fall 2013 Report||Agenda | Minutes | Additional attachments|
|Monday, March 17, 2014||UCRC - Spring 2014 Report||Agenda | Minutes | Additional attachments|
Undergraduate Curriculum Review Committee Charge: The Committee shall have oversight of all review activities related to undergraduate programs and courses.
The Committee shall have the responsibility for the following:
- To provide Faculty Senate representation to the University Assurance of Learning Committee as part of the overall university assessment and accreditation process.
- To conduct a periodic review of all courses with the Wright State Core, Integrated Writing, Multicultural Competence and Service Learning attributes to ensure the learning goals and objectives associated with the course attributes are satisfied.
- To recommend modifications to courses with the General Education, Integrated Writing, Multicultural Competence or Service Learning attributes that fail to satisfy learning goals and objectives associated with the course's attribute(s) or to recommend to the Faculty Senate removal of the course's attribute(s).
Undergraduate Curriculum Review Committee Membership: One (1) faculty representative from each degree-granting undergraduate college, including the Lake Campus. Colleges may name an alternate faculty representative who has voting privileges when the regular member is absent. The Program Director or designated faculty representative associated with any Faculty Senate-approved course attribute, the University Provost or designee-and one (1) undergraduate student representative (selected by Student Government) will serve as ex-officio, non-voting members.
|Marie Hertzler (Chair)||COLA|
|Susan Carrafiello||Honors Program (Ex-officio/NV)|
|Carl Brun||Multicultural (Ex-officio/NV)|
|Renee Aitken||Provost Designee (Ex-officio/NV)|
|Jack Dustin||Service Learning (Ex-officio/NV)|
|Timri Nolte||Student Government (Ex-officio/NV)|
|Sean Pollock||CTL Faculty Director (Ex-officio/NV)|
- Fall 2013 – Attribute & Learning Outcome Check (Core/GE, IW, SL, &/or MC)
- Spring 2014 – IW syllabi review
- Fall 2014 – WSU Core Courses with MC attribute
- Spring 2015 – IW in the major
- Fall 2015 - WSU Core Courses with MC attribute
- Spring 2016 – WSU Core Element 5