|Friday, October 3, 2014||B&G - Parking & Traffic - October 2014||Agenda | Minutes|
|Friday, March 13, 2015||B&G - Parking & Traffic - March 13, 2015||Agenda | Minutes|
|Tuesday, November 12, 2013||B&G - Parking & Traffic - November 12, 2013||Agenda | Minutes|
|Thursday, February 13, 2014||B&G - Parking & Traffic - February 13, 2014||Agenda | Minutes|
|Thursday, March 13, 2014||B&G - Parking & Traffic - March 13, 2014||Agenda | Minutes|
|Sunday, April 20, 2014||B&G - Parking & Traffic April 20, 2014||Agenda | Minutes|
Parking Services and Traffic Appeals Subcommittee Charge: The Subcommittee shall:
- Study and make recommendations on the impact of new building projects and the planning process on parking;
- Study, plan, and recommend improvements to the existing parking system to improve space location and allocation and to alleviate congestion;
- Study and make recommendations on means to allocate space for special requirements;
- Recommend parking fees for faculty, staff and students;
- Receive and process complaints about parking;
- Receive and process appeals of parking and traffic violations;
- Report to the Building and Grounds Committee.
Parking Services and Traffic Appeals Subcommittee Membership: The Subcommittee shall be composed of one (1) faculty member from each college, one (1) member from classified staff and one (1) member from unclassified staff, one (1) student representing residential students and one (1) student representing commuter students (selected by Student Government). Ex-officio members shall include the Faculty President and the Director or other representative from Parking Services. The Building and Grounds Committee shall appoint one (1) member from the Buildings and Grounds Committee and select one (1) member from Disability Services to also serve as ex-officio members.
The AY2018-19 Committee Roster page is currently undergoing revisions. In the meantime, please refer to this spreadsheet for the most recent 2018-19 committee roster. Previous year committee rosters can be found in the Archived Committee Rosters & Minutes section located in the right-hand navigation column.