On this page:
The FMS Customer Care Center is located at 065 Allyn Hall.
Hours of operation: Weekdays, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
(After-hours calls will be handled by the Wright State Police Department, 937.775.2111.)
Work requests include: parking services, cleaning requests, maintenance repairs, heating and cooling issues, restroom problems, grounds maintenance, recycling, painting, environmental safety and classroom concerns.
To place a work request or give feedback:
- Call 937.775.4444 or
- Email (for nonemergency request) email@example.com
- Please do NOT report emergency and/or urgent work requests using the above e-mail address. For immediate response, please contact our Customer Care Center at 937.775.4444 during normal business hours of Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; and after hours, by calling the WSU Police Communications Center at 937.775.2111.
When placing a work request, please include the following information:
- Your name and phone number
- Location of work to be completed—room number and building
- Provide a detailed description of the problem