On this page:
Order your Fall 2018 Commuter parking permit online.
|Term||Cost for (C) Commuter Permit||Cost for (N) Park & Ride Permit|
|Fall, spring, summer semesters||$200||Not available|
|Fall and spring semesters||$160||$20|
- Lots 1, 1a, 4, 4a, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 18, and Raider Park and Ride Lot 20 & 20a. Signs at the entrances to the lots indicate that commuter student parking spaces are located within the white lined spaces in the lots.
- Lot 4 contains approximately half of the student parking spaces (excluding Park & Ride lots) and is the most likely lot to have available space from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Unrestricted spaces in Nutter Center lots 1 through 9, except during scheduled events.
- Commuter students with a valid Commuter permit may park in the Yellow lined faculty/staff spaces, unless otherwise posted, after 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, all day Saturday and all day Sunday.
- Officers monitor Campus parking lots at all times year round.
Commuter student spaces are identified with white lines, and faculty/staff spaces are identified with yellow lines.
Commuter student permit holders are not permitted to park in other restricted spaces, which may be painted with yellow or white lines (Visitor, Handicap, A spaces, Reserved, University Vehicle …etc.).
A commuter parking permit is not valid in Residential Community lots at anytime. Resident students are not permitted to purchase a commuter parking permit.
Raider Lot 20 (N) Park and Ride Parking Permits
Commuter students are eligible to purchase Raider Lot 20 (N) Permits.
Raider Lot 20 Park and Ride permits are only valid in Park and Ride Lot 20 & 20a. During Fall and Spring semesters, Monday through Friday, The Raider Ride provides transportation to and from Millett Hall, Raider Lot 20, and the McLin Gym at the Nutter Center. Service is not available during university observed holidays, and breaks. No shuttle service is available during Summer semester. Schedules may be obtained on the shuttles,and at the Facilities Management & Services Customer Care Center. All transportation is wheelchair accessible. Schedules are available online.
Officers monitor Campus parking lots at all times year round.