All contractors bidding on Wright State University projects are required to participate in the Contractor Safety Assessment (CSA). This program allows the University to objectively assess the safety performance of its contracting partners and assists the project management community in making informed decisions.
Want to become an Approved WSU Contractor? Complete and submit the Contractor Safety Assessment form below to:
Environmental Health & Safety: email@example.com | or fax: 937-775-3761
What is the Contractor Safety Assessment (CSA)?
- Wright State University CSA assists in contractor selection through evaluation of a contractor's safety performance history and current safety management systems. The CSA allows the University to objectively assess the performance of its contracting partners, and assists the project management community in making an informed decision.
What is expected of me as an approved WSU Contractor?
What if I do not participate in the CSA?
- You will not be able to bid or work on WSU construction projects.
When do I need to enroll?
- You need to enroll before you bid on any WSU construction project work.
What information is required?
- Worker's Compensation Information
- EMR Form for the past 3 years
- OSHA lost workday data for the past 3 years
- OSHA total injuries recorded
- Number of reportable chemical releases your company has been responsible for
- Information on any government/regulatory agency citations in the last 12 months
How can we help you?
Please contact: Ron Hamilton BS, EHS Specialist
Phone: 937-775-3810 | Office: WSU Dayton Campus - Biological Sciences II, Room 047