EPA’s Chemical Compatibility Chart (EPA-600/2-80-076 April 1980 A METHOD FOR DETERMINING THE COMPATIBILITY OF CHEMICAL MIXTURES)
- EPA Chemical Compatibility Chart (PDF) gives names of chemical classes with which the chosen class is incompatible. Legend indicates "Consequences" that can be expected when mixing chemical wastes.
Cameo Chemicals: Database of Hazardous Materials Office of Response and Restoration, National Ocean Service, NOAA
- Database of reactivity information for more than 5,000 chemicals and chemical mixtures.
- Includes information about the special hazards of each chemical and about whether a chemical reacts with air, water, or other materials.
- Permits virtual "mixing" of chemicals to find out what dangers could arise from accidental mixing.
- Builds a temporary list of chemicals to predict reactivity online.
How can we help you?
- Marjorie Markopoulos | Chemical Hygiene Officer | 937-775-2797
- Greg Merkle | Environmental Health and Safety Specialist | 937-775-2217