Accident/Injury/Illness/Near-Miss Accident Reporting

Filing a Report

Employees/student employees, students, visitors, both occupational and non-occupational injuries, accidents, illness and Near-Misses: Incident Report Form (PDF)

Employees/students/student employees/visitors: Needlestick Report/Sharps Injury Form (PDF)

All incidents involving an injury or illness that occurs to an individual on any university owned or leased property or that occurs during a university sponsored activity, regardless of location, must be reported to the Department of Environmental Health and Safety. Wright Way Policy 6032: Reporting Injuries and Illnesses provides complete instructions for filing a report.

Medical Emergencies

If you or someone in your office experiences a medical emergency, call 911 on a campus phone or (937) 775-2111 immediately. University Police will assess the situation and provide required services.

Minor Injuries

On campus (Dayton Campus): go to Student Health Services (located in the basement, room 051, of the Student Union) or Greene County Urgent Care (located on Kemp Road off of N. Fairfield Road) or any other nearby urgent care or emergency room.

Off Campus (all other WSU locations): go to the nearest urgent care or emergency room facility. For detailed information, see Wright Way Policy 6031.

How can we help you?

For additional information please contact:  DENISE L. KRAMER. M.S., M.T.

email:  |  Phone: 937-775-2623  |  Office: WSU Dayton Campus - Biological Sciences II, Room 047