On this page:
For immediate response, please contact our Customer Care Center at (937) 775-4444 during normal business hours of Monday–Friday, 7 a.m.–4:30 p.m; and after hours, by calling the Wright State Police Communications Center at (937) 775-2111.
Please do NOT report emergency and/or urgent work requests using the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
The Facilities Management and Services Customer Care Center is located at 065 Allyn Hall.
Hours of operation: Monday–Friday, 7 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
(After-hours calls will be handled by the Wright State Police Department, (937) 775-2111.)
Work requests include:
- classroom concerns
- cleaning requests
- environmental health and saftey concerns
- grounds maintenance
- heating and cooling issues
- lost and found
- maintenance repairs
- parking services
- restroom problems
To place a work request or give feedback:
- Call (937) 775-4444 or
- Email (for nonemergency request) email@example.com
When placing a work request, please include the following information:
- Your name and phone number
- Location of work to be completed—room number and building
- Provide a detailed description of the problem