Wright State University is required to distribute a Consumer Notice for our Tap Water Results to all faculty, staff, and students.
The Consumer Notice contains, but is not limited to, information such as:
- Where were samples taken and what were the results?
- What is being done?
- What does this mean?
- What are the health effects of lead?
- Where can I get health screenings and testing of blood lead levels?
- What can I do to reduce exposure to lead if found in my drinking water?
- What are the sources of lead?
- Where can I get additional information?
For more information, please contact Marjorie Markopoulos, PhD, Director of Environmental Health and Safety at 937-775-2797 or firstname.lastname@example.org.