In honor of National Hispanic Heritage Month, The Wright State Alumni Association's Amigos Latinos Alumni Society will host a guest bartending night at Fifth Street Brewpub, 1600 E. 5th St., Dayton, OH. Don't miss musician and WSU alumni Jesus Valtiera '18 for a special acoustic performance. Guest bartenders are...
- Manny Gomex, Chief Operating Officer, Go2Gomez Training & Coaching Solutions, and Adjunct Instructor, Department of Leadership Studies, Wright State University
- Tony Ortiz, Diversity Liason to Attorney General Mike Dewine, Former Associate Vice President of Latino Affairs, Wright State University
- Julio Mateo '07, Senior Research Scientist at 361 Interactive, LLC, Community Member and Alumnus, Wright State University
- Karla Knox '94, '17, Director of Public Housing, Greater Dayton Premier Management, President, Amigos Latinos de Wright State Alumni Society, Wright State University
- Benny Vasquez, President, Puerto Rican American and Caribbean Organization (PACO), Partner, Office of Latinx, Asian, and Native American Affairs, Wright State University
- Juan Maldonado '18, Graduate Student, Mechanical Engineering, Community Volunteer, Office of Latinx, Asian, and Native American Affairs, Wright State University
- Julia Acosta '09, '11, Director of Office of Latinx, Asian, and Native American Affairs, Wright State University
Proceeds will benefit the Latinx Student Scholarship Foundation.