Tuesday, November 12, 2013, 11 am to 4 pm
Student Union Atrium
This Veterans Day Event serves as a showcase of all the services available to support students who are active military, veterans, and their families. The event is open to all students, faculty, and staff. The following organizations will be represented.
- WSU Veteran and Military Resource Center
- Rehabilitation Service Organization
- Operation Fairborn Cares
- Counseling and Wellness Services
- Ohio National Guard Troop & Family Assistance Center
- WSU Army ROTC
- Quilts for Valor
- WSU UCIE Study Abroad
- University Library
- WSU Silver Wings
- University Honors Program
- WSU Veterans League
- Office of Disability Services
- Dr. Larry James: "The Cost of War"
- Mrs. Katherine Myers: "Technology for Anyone"
- Ms. Julie Jones: "Vocational Rehab and Employment Benefits"
- Panel Discussion: “From Soldier to College to Career: How to Land the Dream Job”