Wednesday, September 18, 2013,
9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Student Union Apollo Room
Fall Recruiting Days are for Wright State University students and alumni seeking co-ops, internships, and career employment.
- Read the Career Services last-minute-tips blog about Fall Recruiting Days
- Register for Fall Recruiting Days through The Wright Search database
- Do your homework by researching companies who will attend. Thoroughly read their website for starters! Lists of companies who will attend, and links to their websites, are available in The Wright Search.
- Bring your Wright 1 Card to the event for swipe-in access.
- Bring copies (note the plural) of your professional resume - Find tips to create a professional resume
- Dress professionally (wear a suit) - How to dress
- Create and rehearse your personal infomercial - Watch the video on CareerSpots Videos
Come to any event where there are employers who have opportunities for your skills and experience:
- Public Service & Creative Careers Recruiting Day, September 17
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Recruiting Day, September 18
- Business Recruiting Day, September 18
For details, visit the event website: Fall Recruiting Days