Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 8:30 am to 5 pm
Employer registration has reached capacity and is closed.
- Interested employers please email email@example.com to inquire about future fairs.
Career Fair information for Students & Alumni:
A different list of employers and opportunities for each fair - visit the fair information pages to review the lists!
Wright State University IN-PERSON Career Fair, Tuesday, October 12, 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Student Union, Wright State Dayton Campus.
- Wright State University Coronavirus Response applies to all participants.
- "Join Event" on the fair information page to register in advance.
- Same day registration available on-site.
- All students and alumni check-in on arrival, at Endeavour Room 156 Student Union.
- Arrive as your schedule allows, any time between 8:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
Wright State University VIRTUAL Career Fair, Tuesday, October 12, 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. happening inside your Handshake account.
- You must first register for Virtual Fair to gain access to session sign-up.
- Session sign-up is required to participate in the fair, meet recruiters.
- Sign up now for 1:1 sessions or group sessions - recruiters review advance sign-ups to measure student interest. Check back as employers may add more sessions.
- On day of fair, you may still sign up for any unclaimed sessions prior to their start time.
At career fairs:
- Meet recruiters, learn about internships, co-ops, career positions.
- Get ideas and connections for your career future.
- Practice your personal introduction.
- Gain confidence in job search interactions.
- Find Career Services staff on location to answer your questions.
These Wright State University career fairs are hosted by
Wright State University Career Services
Colleges and Schools » Health, Education, & Human Services » Nursing, Kinesiology, & Health Sciences
Log in to submit a correction for this event (subject to moderation).