The field of Instructional Design is an innovative new field that is rapidly growing and needs more graduates to fill the rising number of job posts. This graduate degree might be for you if you:
- Want to have the credentials for employability as an instructional designer, which is a lucrative profession, high demand position, and highly satisfying job.
- Want to become an instructional designer to work with a team to design educational and training classes.
- Enjoy using digital technologies and working in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Enjoy learning about how people learn.
- Interested in learning how to utilize educational technologies (learning management systems, web conferencing, video editing, simulations, etc.) using research-based frameworks (Quality Matters, Community of Inquiry, adult learning principles, cognitive load learning theory, etc.).
Come to an information session that will provide you information about this master’s degree and/or certificate program in M.Ed. Educational Technology Instructional Design for Digital Learning.