Is it Just Bluster, Insults and Threats? What to Make of US - North Korean Relations
- Liam Anderson, Political Science
- Laura Luehrmann, Political Science
- Chris Martin, North Korea Military Analyst
- Jud Murray, Religion
- Donna Schlagheck, Political Science
- Jonathan Winkler, History
Tuesday, October 17, 3:30 p.m.
163 Student Union/Discovery Room
For more information, contact the School of Public & International Affairs, 937-775-2942
This panel discussion is free & open to the public.
*Note for first-year Honors students: Fall 2017 first-year Honors students are required to attend one Dialogue during the 2017-2018 academic year to maintain priority registration status. Students not satisfying the Dialogue requirement will lose their priority registration status for one semester (Spring 2019). Look for the BLUE FOLDER to record your attendance on the sign-in sheet.