Friday, June 21, 2019, 11 am to 1 pm
Hamilton Hall Plaza, North Lawn
Join us for a Healthy Start to Summer the Wright Way!
Schedule of Events:
11 a.m.–1 p.m. Health and Wellness Fair
- WSU's HR Benefits Team
- Campus Rec
- Group Fitness
- WSU Knitting Service Circle
- Raid the Closet - Business clothing Drive
- Kettering Health Network
- Innergize You
- Dayton and Montgomery County Public and Mental Health
- Wright-Patt Credit Union
- We Care Arts
- Up and Running Dayton
- Mission: Fit Dayton
- Integrative Health and Sports Performance (IHSP Chiropractic Care)
Noon–1 p.m. Zumba with Annie
Noon–1 p.m. Stroll around Campus with Erin
Sign up for door prizes and have a chance to win a Fitbit and much more!
Free and open to the public!
SPONSORED BY WRIGHT STATE UNIVERSITY’S:
• Office of Latinx, Asian, and Native American Affairs
• Women’s Center
• Campus Recreation
• Counseling and Wellness Services
• Student Legal Services
• Veteran and Military Center
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Log in to submit a correction for this event (subject to moderation).