Monday, March 27, 2017, 1 pm to 4:30 pm
156 Student Union (Endeavor Room)
Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities and those who have experienced life-altering events?
Join us March 27 from 1-4:30pm in the Endeavor Room (156 SU) to explore a future in Rehabilitations Services:
1-1:30 Introduction to Rehabilitation Services with Program Director Gina Oswald
1:30-2:30 Internship Experience Presentations and Loan Forgiveness Information
2:30-3:30 Career Fair with local Human Services Employers
3:30-4:30 Learn about Graduate Programs in Rehabilitation and Counseling
Who should attend?
- Students who are undecided in their undergraduate studies and are looking for promising career paths
- Current rehabilitation Services students interested in connecting with employers for internships and employment opportunities
- Students interested in learning more about graduate programs in counseling areas
- Students interested in learning more about loan forgiveness for Rehabilitation careers paths, financing graduate programs in Human Service fields
- Students interested in connecting with career services to best prepare for their job search and interview preparation for careers in Human Services areas