Monday, October 21, 2013 (All day)
As part of the very important transition to college, new students in University College are enrolled in the Academic Integrity online orientation workshop in Pilot. This workshop has been designed by the Office of Community Standards and Student Conduct and provides an overview of the University’s policy and expectations regarding Academic Integrity. It is our hope that after completing the workshop students will have an increased understanding about the importance of academic integrity.
To complete the workshop, follow these steps:
- Log on to Wings at http://wings.wright.edu/cp/home/displaylogin
- Click on the Academic Tab
- Under My Courses Tab – click on Pilot
- Once in Pilot, under My Courses Tab, click on Academic Integrity Orientation
- Click on Content Tab (top left corner) for an overview of the workshop
- Once you have read the Academic Integrity Policy, click on the Assessment Tab.
- Click on Quizzes & Exams. Students may now commence with the workshop by clicking on the Start Quiz button.