Saturday, April 5, 2014,
10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Sinclair Community College Ponitz Center – Bldg. 12., 444 W. Third St., Dayton, OH
The Celebrating Life & Health Fair is an annual health fair for the whole family provided by the Levin Family Foundation and hosted at the Sinclair Community College Ponitz Center. We provide free health screenings and support services provided by various providers in the community, a free healthy meal, a chance to win prizes, and live entertainment to all attendees.
The event is free and open to everyone including children, regardless of sex, age, race, religion, or socio-economic status.
Tickets can be received in advance or at the door. Although the event is free, tickets are required. You may Register for Tickets here or call us at (937) 223-5433 to request your free tickets.
Free meal and a chance to win prizes. Face painting, clowns making fun balloon sculptures, and more for the kids. Participants in the health screenings get tickets for chances to win prizes. The event is wheelchair accessible and each ticket comes with free RTA service to the event.
Free resources and testing include:
- Mammograms: By appointment only. To schedule your appointment, please call (513) 686-330 [Local] or 1-855-PINK123 (1-855-746-5123) [Toll Free].
- HIV Testing & Syphilis resources from AIDS Resource Center Ohio
- Vision Screenings by Prevent Blindness Ohio
- Stress Relief Information from Dayton YMCA
- Blood Pressure Testing by CareSource
- Spay/Neuter & Microchip Vouchers from the Humane Society of Greater Dayton
- and many more
Check out our website for more information on this event and Like Us on Facebook for updates and share this event with the community! Get your free tickets today! We are also looking for volunteer groups.