Wednesday, March 7, 1 pm to 5 pm
On-Campus Interviews with Yaskawa Motoman, Tuesday, March 6th from 1-5 pm
Fall Internship Opportunities
Yaskawa: Motoman Robotics Division, Miamisburg, OH
U.S Citizens Only
For first consideration, students must submit resume by 5 pm Wednesday, Feb 28th
For more information on the company check out their website: https://www.motoman.com/
Job description quoted below and attached:
Yaskawa America Incorporated, Motoman Robotics Division is looking for an Electrical Engineering co-op student for fall semester 2018.
- Sophomore or later student who has taken a Computer Aided Design or 3D modeling class. Experience with a robotics team, engineering club or other educational opportunities is a plus.
- The ideal student would someone be able to start full time and then would be available part time during other school sessions.
- Self-starter with a good work ethic and interested in learning and growing with the company.
- United States Citizen or lawful permanent resident only.
- Students will learn SolidEdge (3D modeling software) and EPICOR (business system software). The student may be challenged to learn EPLAN (electrical design/engineering software) as time allows. A mentor will be assigned and will work through a software skills sheet to insure proficiency.
- The student will start out doing engineering change requests and other design work. Will be responsible for generating and altering Bills of Material. Expanded responsibilities will be available as the student's skills grow.
- When possible, students spend time on the manufacturing to understand how drawings are used, our product line, and how our packages are configured.
- Students will participate in design reviews, staff and project meetings to help them understand the engineering profession, technical issues faced by engineers, our business and products.
- Will be an integral part of the department and will see your designs built and will contribute to the success of the company.
- Will work with a variety of engineers and designers.