On this page:
Emi Koyama is a multi-issue social justice activist and writer synthesizing feminist, Asian, survivor, dyke, queer, sex worker, intersex, genderqueer, and crip politics, as these factors, while not a complete des
Stacey is a Bay Area-based disability justice thought leader with 12 years experience incubatingleadership programs, managing services programs, and providing technical assistance to organizations wanting to increase their capacity around disabili
Jacqueline Boxx is the only Baltimore burlesque performer who brings her wheelchair, her canes, and her leg braces on stage and makes them both visible and enticing!
White, disabled, and genderqueer, Eli Clare happily lives in the Green Mountains of Vermont where he writes and proudly claims a penchant for rabble-rousing.
Andrew Gurza is a Disability Awareness Consultant who invites you to shine a bright light on sexuality and disability with DisabilityAfterDark.
Poet, producer, activist, educator, and entrepreneur Sierra Leone captivates audiences with her unassuming ingenuity, profound insight, and comedic sense of "knowing."
Bethany Stevens, MA, JD, is a wheelchair using queer doctoral student in Sociology at Georgia State University (GSU) specializing in sexuality and the life-course infused with critical disability studies and phenomenological analysis.
All art with exception of performance art will be displayed in Appollo Room/Discovery Room B
- Brian Dooley, Untitled, 9"x12"
- Erin O'Grady, Untitled "Large"
- Ezra Benus, Sex/Help, 9"x12"
- Will Jones, Photography, Time
- Kathleen Griffin, Shatter (2 piece sculpture)
- Mallory Kraus, Learning (performing Saturday at Spoken Word)
- Adam Maloney, Untitled, 15"x32"
- Rosalind Bush, Untitled, 18"x24"
- Ron Collette, A Modern Venus of Willendorf, 5'x4'
- Efrat Vaknin, S&D (Sexuality and Disability), (11 pieces, 24"x30" each)
- Jill Summerville, In Bed with Jill, (performing Saturday at Spoken Word)
- Haneefa Mateen, Breaking the Silence: Breakthroughs in Discussing Life with a Disability in Counseling (two 8.5x11 photos)